Wednesday, June 21

baby shower

Friday night was our surprise (not-so) baby shower for Tin (my roommate/best friend/teammate/etc). It was a KTV party at Red Box Greenbelt, a reunion of some sort for Tin’s old and new friends (c/o Brets and yours truly). Thank God we were able to pull it through, it was a “so last-minute” plan.

Best way to describe it? Amusing!!! Thanks to Marco (who, let me say has a future in stand-up comedy), we ended up laughing more than singing the night away.

I’m kinda lost for words, so let the pictures tell the story:
me, vileo, brets and marco

go shirley!!!

let's swing it baby!!! (dancing love team marco and she)

mommy and daddy looking at baby...

who moved my cheese?

the whole gang's here

1 Comments:

Blogger Dads said...

it was f-u-n! :)

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home