Wednesday, July 12

emil

I’m back.

Long story, so I’d just say I’ve been busy. My teammate’s on her maternity leave (she’d be having her first baby boy anytime this week!), I guess that’s a pretty clear explanation for my sudden disappearing act. Or maybe not?

Maybe something major happened to me.

Something that turned my world upside-down (in a nice way, fyi).

Something unexpected.

Something like a “finally’.

Something like a prayer suddenly answered (it gives me goose bumps just thinking about the signs I got from above).

Something I deserve.

Something that makes me happy, but sends butterflies to my heart.

Something so great I can’t write much about it. It’s like a beautiful story I can’t put in words.

For the first time I’m looking at the rain outside the window and I don’t feel like the window all dripping and sad.

Now I’ve someone to share my umbrella with.

His name is Emil. =)



3 Comments:

Blogger Dads said...

that was like...Awwww! ^_^

1:12 PM  
Blogger Will said...

nice! looks like ur going to be busy again then :)

8:50 AM  
Blogger luwees said...

hi will! =)

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home