Monday, August 7

missing love

Yeah, there are days that I think of him and I miss him and I can do just fine. Then there are days when I think of him and I miss him and I know I have to be right next to him. But then there are days when I don’t even think of him yet I know I’m missing him and even sitting next to him still makes me miss him so.

I think this is the worst way to miss someone.

Just the way I did.

Funny how when we’re apart, the days are never-ending, like the world’s in slow-mo. All I can do is wait and wait and wait.

This kind of waiting is like a squeeze in my heart.

But then when we’re together, time isn’t always enough. We dread every goodbye… every goodnight… every evening prayer that we’re not holding hands.

How do you stop missing someone?

When do you stop missing someone?

If you stop missing someone, is it bad? Or is it good?

I don’t know.

I just miss him. *sigh*

1 Comments:

Blogger Dads said...

i know exactly what and how u feel... :-P

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home