Wednesday, October 4

faith

I talk of resilience and faith but I waver whenever I find myself immersed in hot water. I must have overrated myself.

Or maybe I have grown backwards?

I remember the time when I’ve faith that could move mountains. And a positive attitude that could outshine the sun.

Now I find myself worrying non-stop. Looking from outside my fence and wondering why their grass is better.

It’s terrible, that at the end of the day, much of what I could think of are the things I could have done differently. Even my prayers are more questions than prayers.

Was it Oprah that once said, “If the only prayer you have said in your entire life is thank you, then that should be enough?”

I don’t know if I make sense right now. But I know that this should end.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home